T-REGS offers to take care of a share of the functions of telecommunications operators’ or Internet companies' internal regulatory department.
Functions that can be outsourced to T-REGS include:
- Authorisation: securing and maintaining all necessary authorisations required for the provision of networks, services and applications.
- Compliance: prior to the launch of new networks, services and applications: examination of compliance issues with regard to applicable telecommunications laws and regulations; after launch: ongoing monitoring and assurance of regulatory compliance, tracking and influencing the emergence of new regulations.
- Numbering, number portability: securing and maintaining all necessary numbering resources required for the provision of telecommunications networks and services; ensuring that appropriate arrangements are made for smooth functioning of number portability.
- Radio spectrum: securing and maintaining all necessary radio spectrum resources required for the provision of telecommunications networks and services.
- Rights-of-way, infrastructure sharing and co-location: securing and maintaining all necessary permits, and preparation of all necessary agreements, to establish and operate telecommunications infrastructure.
- Correspondence: management of all correspondence with relevant regulatory authorities, including the drafting of letters, ensuring that proper responses are made to data gathering requirements imposed by regulatory authorities, etc.
- Public consultations: preparing appropriate drafts of responses to public consultations initiated by regulatory authorities and governments.
- Tactical and strategic assistance to company management relating to the telecommunications and Internet regulatory framework and environment.
Further services can be custom-developed.