T-REGS b.v.b.a. (private limited liability company according to Belgian law) was founded in February 1995 by
Yves Blondeel and Alexa Veller.
T-REGS is a specialist consultancy, providing independent expertise in the field of telecommunications and Internet policy and regulation throughout the European Union and elsewhere in Europe.
Our experts are known in the sectors for their “hands-on” approach to telecommunications and Internet policy and regulation, focusing on delivering practical results, and for their ability to deal with multi-country regulatory issues in real-time.
T-REGS provides services to:
- telecommunications network operators, service providers, and Internet companies whose business is characterised by important regulatory considerations.
- trade associations representing the interests of participants in the telecommunications and Internet sectors.
- financial investors in the telecommunications and Internet sectors.
- equipment and software suppliers.
- governments and regulatory authorities, developing new regulations or seeking an independent assessment or review of (draft) legislation and regulations.
For details on the services T-REGS offers, please click on 'Services' above.