The Dutch regulatory authority OPTA has published a decision resolving disputes relating to 6 specific issues which arose in the context of leased line interconnection:
- Tariffs for optical coupling (subrate connections)
- Migration of retail leased lines to leased line interconnection
- Penalties for late provisioning of leased line interconnection
- Tariffs for the upgrade from 1984 Kbit/s to 2048 Kbit/s
- Leased line interconnection via CityRing Premium Access
For further information, please contact Alexa Veller.